The Odyssey riverside apartment complex is a major residential development in the Docklands area of London. It consists of four buildings each named after a heavenly body or a figure from Greek mythology:
There are landscaped gardens to east (Westferry Road side) and west (bordering the Thames). Currently there is public access to the Thames shore from Crews Street, however, it is not possible to walk either north or south due to the path being blocked. There are car parks for the residents and also a Japanese Restaurant (also open to the public).
The development has a gym that is for the use for all residents. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays a small group of residents meet at 11am for social exercise; this group is known as 'The Eleven O'Clock Club'.
The development is managed by First Port Property Management.
Video The Odyssey (apartment complex)
The Odyssey is served by the following transport links:
- Canary Wharf tube station (15-minute walk)
- Crossharbour DLR station (9-minute walk)
- Mudchute DLR station (9-minute walk)
- Thames Clipper riverboat service at Masthouse Terrace Pier (6-minute walk)
- London Buses route D3, London Buses route D7, London Buses route 135 and London Buses route N550 at Westferry road bus stops (<1-minute walk) Note: All of these buses also go via Canary Wharf tube station
The Odyssey can also be reached by car by driving to Crews Street, London, E14 3SP
Maps The Odyssey (apartment complex)
- Canary Wharf
- The Odyssey E14 - Residents Wiki
Source of article : Wikipedia